Cheap Family Accommodation in Cape Town
If you’re looking to take a trip to South Africa, there are a few different places to consider. However, Cape Town happens to be popular among people traveling here. This eclectic city can be the ideal place to perfect your trip and can be great for exploring purposes. Offering modern luxury, this city has some of the most amazing views you can find in the world.
If you’re looking for the best safari trips from Cape Town, get on the phone with your travel agent and see what they have to offer. Also, here are some of the top hotels ideal for families that take into account the size of the room and the location as well. No matter what type of budget you have, Cape Town has something to offer everyone.
Best Luxury Hotels in Cape Town
There are several South Africa travel agents that will help you find the ideal package including hotel for your trip. Choose from some of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in the Cape Town area. You can choose from boutique surroundings or a larger hotel, Cape Town offers great choices in regard to accommodations. Here are a few options to choose from.
- One and Only Cape Town: This is a family top pick that is both elegant and family friendly. It’s located on the waterfront giving you amazing views with luxurious touches.
- Belmond Mount Nelson: This is a Cape Town classic that has been a family favorite for several years. This hotel is located at the bottom of Table Mountain and offers lush and luxurious surroundings.
- Table Bay Hotel: This has become one of Africa’s most beautiful hotels. It offers beachfront surroundings and a number of family amenities that even the kids will enjoy.
Keep in mind though that when looking for affordable travel packages in South Africa or if you’re looking for the best travel destination in South Africa, you don’t always have to go for luxurious hotels. There are mid-range family friendly hotels you can enjoy too which can include:
- Radisson Red V&A Waterfront: This hip and modern hotel is located on the V&A waterfront. It’s ideal for families and offers several facilities both on site and offsite.
- Pepperclub Hotel and Spa: These contemporary rooms and condos are located in the heart of Cape Town and offer luxurious touches with dining options. You’ll also enjoy access to the exclusive beach club.
- The Mojo Hotel: Another great option for families located in Cape Town. This hotel offers a number of facilities with an added convenience of being close to the beach.
If you’re going to be looking for the best of South Africa travel, and are taking the family with you, there are several things to do.
- Art Jamming: This is great for children of all ages. Everyone gets a blank canvas and selects a seat and receives painting supplies. Paint a picture of your choosing whether it makes sense or not. It’s about being creative, and kids love it!
- Go Karts: Who doesn’t love a go kart ride?! Older children in the family enjoy this activity as they challenge others to see who can finish a lap in the fastest amount of time.
- Rush Trampoline Park: This is an indoor park filled with trampolines of all shapes and sizes. Jump until your heart’s content. Wall-to-wall trampolines are featured in this indoor park and children of all ages will enjoy this. There are also 2 dodgeball courts, a battle beam, two long trampoline lanes ideal for doing flips, and 3 basketball slam dunk lanes.
- Cape Town Science Center: Children are inquisitive naturally, and taking them to the Science Center will prove to be enlightening for children of all ages. They will enjoy interactive displays, building houses and puzzles, and will enjoy insights into brainwaves, gravity and more.
Cape Town holiday packages can be a great way to find deals on South Africa travel. There are many things that children of all ages will enjoy and regardless of the time of year you go, there’s something the whole family will enjoy. There’s no shortage of fun activities to keep the little ones entertained in Cape Town. Talk to your travel agent to learn more about deals that can help you save money to allow you to experience the best of South Africa.